At Morning Star Horse Farm, caring for your horse is our number one priority, and we
accomplish this with healthy surroundings and quality, around the clock care. You can
see our commitment everywhere, from the large, individual turnout paddocks to the
clean, airy barns deeply bedded with shavings to our professional on-site management.
Making sure your horse is healthy and happy is a job we really enjoy!
Our Facilities include:
- Full Board, North Barn & Pal Barn ..................................$650 per month
- Full Board, Main Barn attached to indoor arena ................$700 per month
Hay, grain, shavings, clean stall, private turn out, year round blanketing, holding for vet and Ferrier appointments, 24-7 on site care of emergency situations..
- 72' x 168' indoor ring with sand footing
- Viewing area
- 2 - 96' x 176' outdoor rings both with sand footing
- Access to trails
- Matted stalls
- Stall cleaning every day
- Hay and grain served 2-3x per day, additional dietary
needs as required
- All day turnout in large individual paddocks, weather permitting
- On site staff
- Night check
- Management of your horse's vet, farrier, and dental care